We had a great turnout for the Singing Sundae event!
The girls sang one of their favorite songs, "I-I-I" -- We were SO proud of them!
I-I-I want you to know,
I need you
And I-I-I want you to know,
Its true.
There’s no no no no way I’d make it without you
Its so good to know, that I’ve got a friend like...
*Repeat and Clap
*Repeat and Dance…YOU!
I need you
And I-I-I want you to know,
Its true.
There’s no no no no way I’d make it without you
Its so good to know, that I’ve got a friend like...
*Repeat and Clap
*Repeat and Dance…YOU!
They walked up on stage and sang the song twice: once for performance and the other to teach the crowd. And I don't mind bragging... they did an outstanding job!
After the singing part, they got to go outside for ice-cream and the S.W.A.P. party. The girls really enjoyed swapping with girls from other troops. I think it was an overwhelming consensus that the S.W.A.P.s with jewel-like beads were among the favorite S.W.A.P.s to find.
Amy and I had these S.W.A.P.s made for the girls as a memento of the event. If you haven't already done so, you can assist your Brownie in assembling the Brownie smile pocket and once completed, pin it to her white hat.
If you have lost your white hat, I believe you can find them at Academy for a replacement.



No comments:
Post a Comment