Monday, November 7, 2016

Where to put all those FUN patches?

Who is swimming in Fun Patches and wondering where to put them?

Amy & I have always said to treat the back of the vest like a scrapbook of the girls' 2nd and 3rd grade years. So, whatever activities they participate in, whether individually or troop related, get a patch for it - so when you look back, years from now (because I know you will always want to keep it) you will see all the awesome things they did!! 


Because all of our girls participate in SO MANY different activities, we've ran out of room on the back of the vest. So, I've attached 3 - 2inch wide brown ribbon to the shoulder seam so that it drapes down the length of the vest. 
This has definitely given us the extra room needed to add fun patches... But we still have quite a few months left of 3rd grade, so I foresee also attaching ribbons to the right should as well. 


Yes, we know this is obnoxious! ;) But we love it! 

There are no "technical" rules for this, so if you want to add patches a different way, please real free! Just sharing what we did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment